Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Resume



Jafar
555 Oil Lamp
Desert Outside Agrabah, Arabia

RE: Bilingual Financial Analyst

Skills Profile:
· Can make up to three wishes for my master
· Bilingual in Arabic and Modern English
· Having a twisted beard
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office 2007 Suite
· Goal-Oriented
· Can violate the law of conservation of energy and other laws of Physics
· Can ride a horse at high speeds through a desert chasing a magic scarab
· Outsmarting “Street Rats”
· Works well in “itty-bitty” spaces
· Well-versed in searching for the Cave of Wonders

Employment History:
All-Powerful Genie: 1992-Present
As an All-Powerful Genie, I have learned to work with different kinds of clients/masters. I accommodate all different types of personalities, and I do not discriminate against my clients. I have a wonderful, red physique and a long black ponytail that portrays professionalism. My domicile is very small, and thus working late hours is not a problem.

Most Powerful Sorcerer in the World: 20-Minute Stint in 1992
As the Most Powerful Sorcerer in the World, I manipulated physical matter like turning an elephant in a monkey and a tiger into a baby tiger. I also used my magical staff like a golf club to launch a piece of my palace several hundred miles. I turned myself into giant cobra and used my snake-like abilities to further my career goals at the time.

Sultan of Agrabah: 5-Minute Stint in 1992
I wore white clothes during my reign as sultan. I unilaterally relocated the palace of Agrabah onto a mountaintop. I ruled on high as the sultan and tried to instill fear into my public.

Royal Vizier: 1989-1992
I advised the sultan in political affairs as well family affairs. I tried to marry into the royal family to help establish a healthy political future for Agrabah. I designed and developed a private workspace within the palace.

Reference:
Pre-The-Return-of-Jafar Iago

No comments:

Post a Comment