Friday, July 24, 2009

Street Rat




Last night, I was about to turn off the television for the evening, and I saw that Aladdin was on. I've seen Aladdin countless times, but I had to turn it on just to see which part of the movie it was.

And wouldn't you know it? I lucked out: it was the part at night just before "A Whole New World"; the part where Aladdin asks Jasmine, "Do you trust me?"

Charming. Sexy. Suave. Top five favorite Disney moments.

Ah. Jasmine never stood a chance. Aladdin is so debonair that he didn't even need Prince Ali. That's when you know you're hot: the gorgeous and intelligent princess loves you in your Street Rat identity.

Too bad I don't have Aladdin's winning personality or his from-the-streets good looks. I guess that makes me a regular street rat. That sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment