Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Things Don't Taste Good

You know what's strange?

I love anything strawberry flavored, but I dislike strawberries; they are too sour. But strawberry yogurt? I'm there! Strawberry syrup? That's right!

I love Kit Kat chocolate and Snicker's chocolate, but when someone hands me high-class chocolate, I often find the flavor unpleasant. I guess I'm just a low-class chocolate kind of fellow.

I love fish. I order fish at restaurants, and I cook fish at home, but I can't stand tuna fish out of the can. It smells weird.

I love the sugar donut, but I'll always buy the maple bar because it's usually the same price, but it's so much bigger. I feel like I need to get the most dough for my dough (OH YEAH! Pun!). I mean, maple bars are okay, but they are certainly the jester to the sugar-donut king.

Sometimes I think the bread smells better than it tastes. Especially warm bread.

When I eat my candy or fruit snacks, I divide them into color groupings and eat them one at a time from each division.

I eat Luna bars even though I'm not a woman. They just taste better than Clif bars.

Even with the myriad of special flavors, Original Corn Nuts are still the best. Ranch? BBQ? Are you kidding me? As far as I'm concerned, all the non-Original flavors are just wasting perfectly good Corn Nuts.

I sometimes put canned olives on my fingertips before I eat them.

I eat so much cereal that I warrant having a special cereal bowl with a straw built into the side.

What are some of your strange food tendencies?

~~~

PS:
This post is my 100th post.

I don't know exactly how many of you there are, but I wanted to say thank you, dear readers, for visiting me. Feel free to leave me comments, even anonymous ones. I enjoy feedback. But even if you wish to bathe in the buffer the Internet provides, I still thank you for sticking with me through 100 posts.

I enjoy writing. And I enjoy writing for you.

2 comments:

  1. YOOOOO!!! I saw a cereal bowl with a straw built into it! I bought two cups with straws built in it, I think it's pretty awesome. I saw them at Lucky off Lawrence and El Camino, but that was months ago. It was cool. Anyway I love you.

    Anonymous

    PS - It's Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also divide colored candies into separate groups. I will then eat enough of each color to ensure that each color group has an equal number. The groups are arranged in a small circle, allowing me eat one of each color in clockwise order. Thus, I can eat an entire bag while ensuring an equal ratio of colors. Does this mean I have OCD?

    ...

    I need to go wash my hands.

    ReplyDelete