Monday, January 25, 2010

Used Underwear





















I saw this in the store, and I was confused. Who would buy underwear that had an opened package? This wasn't even the last box of that particular item or color. At least 10 identical, non-opened boxes surrounded this.

If I worked at the Returns Counter for the store, I would have just given the customer their money back and told them to keep the undies. My store looks cheap and dirty having products like this out.

Maybe the customer just opened the box in the store to look at the underwear patterns, but still, those aren't good odds.

When girls try on their swimsuits with that hygienic barrier, I still cringe. There's something off-putting about tight, binding clothing being near sensitive zones. I can imagine the germs literally jumping the skin-tight gap. Even if my own brother wore a pair of my silk underwear on accident...garbage. "Used underwear" is not a term in my lexicon.

And the scariest part: I was at the store the next day, and they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment