Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boys at the Mall

I was checking the scene at Yahoo Answers, and I came across this question:


What day are there a lot of boys at the mall?

just wondering because i want to go to the mall on a day with the most teenage boys? either friday saturday or sunday? please help me which day are there more boys at the mall?



I can imagine a young girl trying to meet a cute steady. She's probably never had a boyfriend before, and she simply wants someone who will hold her hand and give her love notes. Someone who will tell her how pretty she is and who will listen to her dreams. So shy and so timid. She assumes her soul mate will be strolling the mall with all the other teenage boys when he breaks away from the herd of pubescent males, walks up to her, and tells her, "I have feelings for you. I think you are pretty. I would like to take you to dinner." She blushes, takes his hand, and walks slowly to the food court to share a slice of Sbarro.

I wish this modern yet quaint romance were true. But this question is more likely from a predatory 37-year-old man trying to find a "Hotdog on a Stick."


No comments:

Post a Comment